Over the last 45 years EAC Gallery has developed an outstanding reputation and following as a leading dealer of autographs and fine art. For the past fifteen years EAC Gallery auctions have met with great success, selling over 6,000 items per year. We are honored to list as our clients as well as our consignors some of the finest dealers, collectors, museums and institutions in the field, enabling us to offer historically significant and valuable material.
EAC Gallery offerings include virtually every field of autograph and fine art materials including: Presidents, Signers, Outlaws, Heads of State, Military Leaders, Professional and Amatuer Sports Entertainment, as well as all major periods and mediums of Fine Art.
EAC Gallery is a proud member of and adheres to the respective codes of ethics of the following trade associations: International Autograph Dealers Alliance, the Universal Autograph Collectors Club, and the Manuscript Society.
President, EAC Gallery
- Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practices Certified.
- Past President Board of Advisors, Nassau County Museum of Fine Art
- Former Chairperson Ethics Committiee, International Autograph Dealers Alliance.
- Member, Appraisers Association of America
- Candidate Member, The American Society of Appraisers
The EAC Gallery Staff
- Robin Barth, Auction Coordinator
- Arlene Abramowitz, Gallery Director
- Nathaly Romero, Consignment Department
- Meryl Feinstein, Auction Specialist
- Cameron Wilson, Shipping
- Tim Cady, Photography
- John Molinari, Software
- Karen Hersh, Cataloging Editor
- Arthur Hersh, Cataloging Editor
- Rick Hoberman, Computer Systems
- Joshua Gluck, Historian & Editor